1st Month Anniversary

Well it's been about a month since I strated implementing steps in my art plan to grow, improve and produce consistently.  Who knew there was such a whole world of passionate folks doing what I love.

I want to thank those special people who have reached and out participated in my journey:  Terri, Alexander, Renate, Viviane, Nancy, Margarite, and Mary - you are much appreciated.  

Each of you have taken your time and shown interest in what I am doing, provided feedback, support and comments.  I am learning so much already from each of you and am impressed with your fearless creativity (may I get some of that) and ability to produce so many paintings in such a short time.

I look forward to getting to know you all better, enjoying your art and watching you grow for a long time to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo