Ok,  not sure if this is too crazy, but wanted to try color in pointillism.  This certainly isn't as refined as it could become with more practice and better dot placements, but I kind of like the effect.  The color ink pens I have, well to me the color seems to intense and bold, not subtle.  While there are other mediums I want to work in, will definitely continue to dabble here as it is unique and there are so many ways to differentiate the strokes and color patterns with inks. Might have to try more with markers and also some different color inks so I can mix my own colors, that might be more satisfying.  It is a drizzling rainy day here but we can use the rain, not real cold yet, but it is coming.  Was an inside working day, but slowly the house is getting squeaky clean.  No reason I can't get to work in the art room and try my hand at getting restarted on another one of my unfinished paintings.  Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave your reaction to the painting, advice and comments.  Hope you are having a great week.

Comments

Alexander said…
great face, i think you really are gifted on this one

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo