Spirit -Running Horse

I have a love/hate relationship with my computer.  It tends to just stop and freeze and do nothing so I then do something rash and end up, like now, am waiting for it to do something while I post this via iPad.   It appears when I forced it off this time I really made it unhappy as I have the black screen and white letter and techie talk stuff happening, so .....    Been thinking of a new one and I might have blown it up so may have no choice now.
 This is a huge painting for me, 20"x20" and I think I am getting the base coat In fairly well on the horse.  Got to add  and refine the mane and tail.  The tail placement especially is integral to making this work.  Once it is I place I can go to work on the Indian.  I think I am going to have to do some final tweak blending so I can get rid of some of the hard edges but still show the color changes I want.   Feels kind of like a paint by number right now.   Overall I want this guy to read as a big beast, full of strength, power and fire, just like I imagine the Indian warriors possessed.  
Thanks much for stopping by and hope you are having a great week. 
Whew computer just signed back on so am back in business maybe.

Comments

Glad to hear your computer is up and running again.
Your horse is coming along nicely.
hmuxo said…
This painting is amazing Nelvia.... Full of motion and beautiful color! I can't wait to see this finished!
Jane said…
I think you are succeeding perfectly in your intents Nelvia, this is really looking good !

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo