Inside Out acrylic portrait

Inside Out
I don't know about you but I do find it difficult to do someone else's tutorial.  However, I was so taken with this picture that I really tried to follow what The Art Sherpa, Cinnamon Clooney, did and not go my own way.   I just thought this was so inventive and now I am on a quest to see if I can come up with some more surreal images.

This is all acrylic and yes, I did struggle with the clouds and sky in general.  Guess that is going to be one of my things to work on, maybe next year, and that will be landscapes.  Maybe there is a really good course out there for those of us who are challenged!!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

Sheila said…
The clouds are what caught my eye first! This is so lovely and interesting. Just beautiful. Reminds me of the Hawaiian stories I have heard. Gorgeous work again! :)
Wow! what an interesting concept!. This is super Nelvia and it doesn't show that you had trouble with the landscape part. I like the colours in the sea and how it flows into the hair. Great job!
carol edan said…
Love the concept! Beautiful!
Joan Tavolott said…
Great idea to merge the landscape and portrait. Very different!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo