Another painting from the early days



Well, if I can't paint I can show you what I am moving.  Still up to my eyeballs in decluttering, painting walls/woodwork and shuttling what I can to the new location.  Since most of my pictures are pastel I am moving them myself.   Then I  have no one to blame if the glass/acrylic gets dusted.  This is one of my favorites and think it was done around 1995 or 1996.  Again, guess these pictures will be appropriate in the  house since we are living in Cherokee County.  One of my ideas is to study up once we get there about the Trail of Tears and maybe try to do some additional paintings.  

Comments

Joan Tavolott said…
Lovely job on this! I don't blame you for moving all your pastel paintings yourself. Is your new location the same size?
hmuxo said…
Excellent piece Nelvia!!!! Yes, I would be moving my paintings myself.... You sound so busy....good luck....
This is a fabulous piece Nelvia. Framing and moving pastel work is always a challenge - good luck!
Sheila said…
This is great... reminds me of a couple of my relatives ;) LOL
Jane said…
This is absolutely awesome, such a great and intense expression !

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo