ACEOs


Well as you can tell I am pretty eclectic with my ACEOs, just like the paintings.  But so many things just catch your eyes.

Val, you asked about ATCs.  Not sure if this is right but ATCs are kind of making a comeback right now.  No, like you I really don't have artists in my area who are trading cards.  But there are several online groups that are doing so and seems they are growing by leaps and bounds.   It is a fun way to meet people, get mail, and collect small works of art - most of which are probably going to be one off and original.  Hence if that is the case they now become ACEOs.  The other reason to do these is that a collector can have your art for a very small amount of money.  However, you aren't going to make a profit on these because they are probably more work than doing a full scale canvas.

But, again I say one of the best things about doing these is the reward of learning and experience that you gain in the painting, drawing etc.

The Art Sherpa, which I watch on YouTube, because while it isn't always my thoughts or style, I learn something each time.  She and several of her friends are raising money for St. Judes, a worthwhile project.  She among the many

things she has going on at any one time, an ATC
group.  One for free and one with a $10 quarterly
membership.  Thinking it might be fun to do it
once or twice and see how it goes.

Anyway, both of these are acrylic, some parts are
done in a watercolor style and other just flat
acrylic.  I know my bubbles aren't exactly
bubble-like but they were so much fun to do and
think it adds a whimsical touch.

Thanks much for stopping by and taking a look!!

Comments

Joan Tavolott said…
These are so fun. One of my art groups doe swaps once in a while.
hmuxo said…
Excellent work Nelvia!!!!! I still can't believe the size of these paintings!!!!!
Thanks Nelvia. I might look and see if I can find an on-line group for ATCs/ACEOs. I agree that they are about the same amount of work as a regular size painting but if you learn something the effort is worthwhile. I like yur bubbles althugh I thought they were more balloons - lol. Have a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo