Christmas Cards Continued


Here is today's card effort.  Not sure that all of these are going to make the cut, (edit:  one already bit the dust) but it has been interesting to give it a try.  I think I am going to give the word tree (this is neat, but I really botched it so it is dead) another shot, but this time I am just going to pick one color and do it.   I tried it in silver, as I can't find the gold alcohol marker, but it really didn't stand out enough.  So maybe will try it in red and not put in anything to make it look like a tree, just use the words.  I have enough other cards that I can throw that and the poinsettia away if I wake up in the morning and don't like how it came together.

I forgot to tell you that I don't send that many cards and I really haven't done handmade but about 4 or 5 times.  My mind says yes, but I procrastinate and it ends up being bought cards.  One year though I tried to use a program easy on to draw a card design and then reproduced it, but I really don't have the patience for that.

Hilda, my hubby got a big laugh on your note - it is a joke in our family about the fact I have the patience span of a nat!!  But I have it in writing now so I can hang it over his head!!!

Thanks much for taking a look and stopping by.

Comments

I think you are doing a great job with these Nelvia and I am sure any recipient of one of you cards will be thrilled.
Sheila said…
Keep going. I think they look great. Maybe just one or two more details will finish them off. Just a thought. I always stop too soon when I think it has failed. ;)
Joan Tavolott said…
I really like the zig-saggy tree. People must love getting original cards!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo