Mannequin acrylic abstract

Mannequin
Just got to say my brain has its own things going on.   A friend posted a picture of a mannequin that really resembled her daughter.   Not sure but it just caught my eye.  So I decided to try something.  Came up with a splendid idea in GIMP, using filters, but unfortunately I just couldn't pull it off.   So abstracted the background covering it up, tried to add in a few building and window reflections and added my own smart mannequin.  Haven't a clue of what it means, but just wanted to paint it.  Hmm, got shots at the dentist this morning - maybe that has something to do with it, ya think?

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

Sure, blame the shots when we all know it is your quirky brain that comes up with these ideas. Brilliant!
Nelvia said…
Ah, you know me too well!!
hmuxo said…
Outstanding background Nelvia. Wonderful work as always..
Sheila said…
You are so fearless. Always willing to go for it. Paid off again Nelvia :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo