Day 31 30 Day Challenge - Favorites Recap

Sheila, I hope you don't mind but I got this idea from your post.  I have been wanting to learn about some design programs so that I can use it on this site and also try to put together a newsletter.  After taking a look at what is out there I decided to go with canva.com.  They offer a multitude of design options and guess what, it is free.  Since I am not the worlds most techie person I need something that is pretty intuitive and this fills that bill.

It always interests me as I am trying to figure out what subject people like, what I should paint, what my style is, all those tough questions.  I can make spreadsheets where I track views and comments, etc, but at the end of the day it just doesn't put it together in a way that makes sense to me.  Duh!!  We are artists, you know visual people.  So hoping this is a step on my way to figuring out what people like about what I or don't do.

Thanks much for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

hmuxo said…
It's nice to see all the paintings together! Again. Congratulations on the completion of the 30 day challenge!
Ha, you have set yourself a hard problem, Nelvia. Trying to figure out what type of art people like is a real challenge. But if you do come up with an answer I am sure the rest of us would love to know how you did it. I think that we just have to do what WE love and leave the rest to the gods. Take care.
Joan Tavolott said…
I myself find it very hard to pick a favorite subject. I agree with Val above that we just have to do what we love.
Sheila said…
LOL, so glad you like that idea Nelvia :) I agree with Joan and Val, but I think that finding out what you love to paint is important as well. You can focus and improve your techniques. Sometimes I wonder if I need to focus that way. Congratulations on a terrific month! I so enjoy seeing your work :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo