Here is a little ACEO that was done in pen and ink and in the pointillism style.  Like how he turned out but still need to figure out how to get more delicate and areas of more gradual shading.  Guess it just means more practice.  Really love this ACEO format because it makes you work in smaller format which for me is difficult to still get the detail.  But also it doesn't require a whole lot of time to complete something either. 

Thanks for stopping by and hoping you are having a great week of painting.

Comments

renate said…
Hello Nelvia:) All those little dots! Let me guess; you did this one during the NBA :) Wilbert watched everything! I know the two of you did too! I love your little ACEO. Did you already exchanged with someone? From a cold Holland a big hug for both of you :)
Nelvia said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nelvia said…
Try again, hey my dear, you know me one eye on the tv and one on the drawing. We live for sports in this house. No haven't traded any ACEO yet, do you want to set up a trade deal? Cold sounds good, going to be 100-105 here with high humidity. Did Mom do me the favor? Love ya
sidmar said…
This is very nicely done Nelvia and I love your previous post too.
I found aceo size very addicting, the best part is it does not take long to finish:D happy painting.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo