Morning Buck
16"x20" Canvas
Acrylic

Had this one in waiting, partially completed, either thought it was too hard or just lost interest partially through.  In an effort to complete the partially complete paintings just sitting around, here is my final version of a Buck in the morning light.  As is usual there are things I like and much I don't, but will continue on to see if I can keep being involved at a high level throughout the whole picture.  Feel free to tell me what you like and what needs to improve as your comments are important to me.

Comments

renate said…
Hai Nelvia! This is amazing! What a nice painting. There is a lot to discover on it. The trees in the distance are beuatiful soft painted. I'm not sure but is it raining or is this morning fog? You put the red deer very nice in the morning light. Beautiful!
sidmar said…
This is gorgeous painting, love the light, infact love the whole painting , welldone.
Nelvia said…
Thanks both of you for the nice comments comments. Renate what you might be seeing as rain are the sun rays coming through the mist, some got a little thick, but there is that morning mist in the air in the background. You give me hope and reassurance as my husband didn't like it at all, so ... got to assume what does he know :)
Alexander said…
marvelous, especially the leaves and the water. really astonishing
renate said…
Husbands.... Don't listening to much to him. Mine is the same, always critical about my paintings. They mean it well but as you say: what do they know? It's the same me talking about football/soccer :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo