Broken Heart
Size: 9"x12"
Media:  Acrylic on paper

This is my rendition for the PADT challenge.  Everyone who participated saw this as a very sad painting.  I changed the color of the rose to red to bring love more into play.  Enjoyed doing this but already see things I don't like about it - ah well NOT going to redo but move on.  Some times I think the paintings look better in pictures I post, but this time I like the original version the best.  Am glad I got myself back into the challenge and need to continue to do it as I learn something from each picture.

In the night I dreamed a new picture again trying something new so will see if I can bring it to the paper.  A step into trying to create something from scratch rather than use other photos as inspiration.  If successful may be next week's post.

Comments

Alexander said…
i like the colour of the red rose
sidmar said…
beautiful painting.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo