Well back at it again, trying to work on my tiger who I haven't looked at and been ignoring for over a month.  So got to get back into the groove on fur and the color combination - hence the reason they say you should write it down when you are in the moment. 
Am going to run to sit out on the porch, below freezing this morning and now it's 64 on the porch, so for the end of November, just got to get a glass of wine and sit out and enjoy it, but unfortunately got to clean it up first.
Good to be back working on this guy, he is growling at me again so that means I'll have to try to steal lots of crazy mintues to work on him a little bit at a time as I really would like to get him done before I start on my friend's dog.  Got her drawn up and want to do her in pastel, probably will work them both together, but no more today, once it is too cold on the porch I'll be setting up my tree, Christmas is only 30 days away - ooh, then it's the new year 2013, boy where did this year go.

Hope you all have a great painting week and thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Rita Vaselli said…
Hello Nelvia
  and welcome back to the tiger! The tiger is very spectacular! Understand it is a hard work of attention!
Yesterday I was a bit 'away from the computer and tried a yet another reorganization of my studio! The more I paint, the greater the chaos!
Have nice week start!Hugs,Rita.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo