Here is the progress on my girl for the week.  Didn't get a lot of time on her today as the real world interferes, but hoping that tomorrow I can take some breaks from the cleaning world and spend some quality time on her.  Would like at least to get the rest of the base in on her face and then it will be finishing work and whiskers.   See things I want to pump up and add more color, I am adjusting the color to have deeper color than the reference, but think she needs that spark.  Know that the African veld is straw beige and wouldn't want her to stand out too much but do want enough color to separate her from the background.  Still have the foreground grasses to put in to just settle her to the ground. 
Haven't gotten a lot of my piece laid out on my mill, am going to go downstairs and dabble on that for a bit. Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a great weekend.

Comments

renate said…
Goodmorning (for us) Nelvia:) How much cleening do the two of you need???????? About The Runner: Please send her in for the SAA or what ever competition. This is a winner. I can tell you!!!!!
She is almost physically in my living room. This is the most beautiful painting I ever saw. And not because it's you! Those shadows you made are perfect. Not to visible, just as they have to be. I love it, all of it!!!! Talk to you later this day:) Big hugs xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo