Well it's that time on Sunday that I hate because I know the weekend is almost over and tomorrow it's back to work and this is going to be a very busy week.  Seems like you wait for the weekend to come and then it is gone in a flash.  Made some progress on Lyrae today, didn't get in all that I needed to but was concerned that I was losing the likeness so needed to start to build out her snout.  Just keep working the layers and adding colors and rebrightening the hilights.  Biggest hurdle now is to see if David still sees his dog and is as excited about where she is now as when he saw her last.  Keeping my fingers crossed. 
Thanks for stopping by and hoping you have a great painting week.
 

Comments

I think you are off to a another great portrait.
renate said…
Dear Nelvia:) Your first post about this lovely dog I looked at the eyes and thought you put some real eyes in the paper. This is really a specialty, isn't it?
The bridge of the nose is coming out so well and the fur is going to be perfect. I already can see this is going to be another winner. As Rita said in a previouos post: this dog has a sweet caracter and you know how to bring it over to the paper. So clever! I'm looking forward to see more of this lovely dog and your artistic skills:)xxx Big hugs!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo