Finally, I am calling the Grand Canyon done - whew!!  Glad that I went through and got it completely finished, did lean a lot.  Know that mere mortals can't capture the grandeur of this wonder of the world.  Am definitely going to try to do another moment from our visit there several years ago and see if I can improve on getting less detailed.  But for the moment need to take a break and pick another theme for a bit.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a note on what you like, don't like and think could be improved.  We all appreciate learning from each other and only grow by objective input.

Comments

hmuxo said…
Congratulations, Nelvia on the completion of this amazing painting. You have captured the beauty of the Grand Canyon....with just enough detail. I love this and you should be very proud!!
Nelvia,this painting is really stunning!
renate said…
Hello Nelvia:) I just was thinking: I've never seen a painting of the Grand Canyon before! You realize that? The different colors are so soft in the transition. It seems very natural. That you have done so well! Great art my friend! Be proud! Love and kisses:)xxx
Nancy Goldman said…
Wow Nelvia! You should be very proud of this accomplishment. It's really beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo