New Year New Directions


Happy New Year - Great Expectations for 2018

If you are reading this page you have touched my life some how and some where.  So, I count myself very lucky!!  Your support has meant so much to me, every view, comment and like is important and helps speed me on my art journey.

For a bit of time I am going have a different direction and big time energy drain.  Lots to settle, get rid of and things (ummm, where the heck did it all come from?) to look forward to yet another new chapter.

Tried my hand at architectural rendering, don't think I should give up my day job.   But I hope this is close enough that it serves as a friendly reminder to the original owners of the time they spend here.

But, Joan, I keep saying how much your daily sketching inspires me and hope to be soon in a position where I can try to incorporate that into my life more as me and my sketch book explore and find new interesting things.  Got to get reading in Sketching - from square one to Trafalgar Square!!

Comments

Helen said…
Nelvia, you won't run out of things to try until there are not art forms left to try!
And the whole "get rid of things" business... The "stuff" thing can just be exhausting and overwhelming. Good luck with it!
Joan Tavolott said…
I like this with the house sketched over the floor print!! I'm sure the homeowner would love this!!! Accumulating is easy, but getting rid of things is definitely exhausting. Good luck with that! Hope 2018 brings you more time to fit art into your life.
Sheila said…
Getting rid of stuff is so freeing! Hard work, but worth it. This is cool Nelvia, frame worthy to be sure ;)
It sounds like 2018 is going to be very exciting for you. I like your painting on the building plans - very interesting and it gives depth to something pretty plan. Good luck with the all the up-coming changes.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo