7/4/13 sketch. Wheel axel


Ok I have challenged myself to try to do at least a weekly, between now and December, drawing or painting with emphasis of doing from life work or from our photos.   Hope at some point I get to challenge myself to once a day, but no way I could achieve that now.  Am putting them in a separate sketchbook so I can evaluate the progress.  They say "practice makes perfect" or "the more you practice the more talented you become".
 This is a small half page size, probably 6"x8" with 3 graphite pencils, H, F and 2B.  Didn't allow myself to use a tortilion, my crutch, just cross hatching and pencil strokes, not much erasing allowed either.  Since close to weekend, might spray with fixative and then add color pencil just to make my heart happy.

Comments

Wow mooi gedaan Nelvia lieve groetjes Danielle
Rita Vaselli said…
Art reveals the hidden poetry into things ... I really admire your work,dear Nelvia, even without color!
Nelvia said…
Thanks for stopping by, love what you are doing right now with the animals
Nelvia said…
I am hoping I can stick with this, know I will grow and learn, sure appreciate your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo