Rachael 4


Sorry for posting so much but when I get excited .......  Rachael is coming on now at a pretty good clip and am hoping I can get the rest of the face in tomorrow.  Got to rework one of her eyes and not sure how that will go.  Still have the bottom lip and know that is going to,be very pivotal in this painting.  Since I have been working on her gave myself a drawing break this week.  Try tomorrow to get one done for next week.  Thanks for stopping by and looking, sure appreciate it.
Raining now so cools down the hot, porch time with a glass of well deserved wine.  :)

Comments

Alexander said…
First Cheers
Second Great great work
renate said…
Well good morning:) Just another great work. I can't go that fast. I,ve finally finished the PADT challenge so will have more time for this girl. I can't see what is wrong with the eye. Can see you love working on her. Great art! Enjoy your wine and the rain. Over here +30 :) xxx
Nelvia said…
Thanks, this is the part where I hope I can hold it together and not find that part that makes me crazy. Fingers crossed.
Nelvia said…
Morning and it is a good one, not raining at the moment. Loved your PADT work, gold turned out well, but BG was the bestest, besides the fabric. Well, I repeat. Looking forward to seeing your tomboy, are you going to do on Yupo?

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo