Running Horse -Spirit




Here is this weeks drawing.  Decided to combine my next piece work with this one, so this is part of what I hope will become the first painting of the "Spirit" series of paintings.   Had this idea in my head for many years but never could get it to paper, so now is the time to try.  Glad I drew this first because as always see things I definitely want to change.  Still debating whether this will be pastel or color pencil, but it will be on dark paper again as it will be a night scene
Busy morning already as got my run in, rescued the hummer feeder from the ant invasion and now the day is just beginning at only 8:30.  Just me the hawks calling in the sky and all my garden critters from the birds to the chipmunks.   Got plenty of yard work to keep me busy today, the down side of the garden.
Challenge today is learn how to resize photos on GIMP -oh joy as tech skills I ain't got.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are doing lots of painting this weekend.

Comments

Heel bijzonder geworden lieve groetjes Danielle
Alexander said…
Ahhhh going native so to say. Curios what it will become.
Nelvia said…
Thanks Danielle hoping I can make his spirit-like
Nelvia said…
Exactly going native, don't know why but they fascinate me and there always seems to be a connection. Hope to get it started her -got to just pull the trigger and see what happens
Beatriz Abel said…
Muy interesante dibujo, me gustaría ver como continua este trabajo, tiene muchas posibilidades de ser una gran obra
Nelvia said…
Beatriz, gracias por echar un vistazo. También estoy probando a averiguar dónde va esto y espero que puedo hacer que mi visión.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo