Well, after visiting every one's blogs and seeing what spectacular things you are doing I thought I'd at least post something so I don't feel like a total sloth.  So many wonderful things I've seen you accomplish in just a couple of weeks.

I am going to get to work on the PADT challenge to get some color in my life. 
But, I am still plodding along here trying to get a fur technique in place.  This drawing is being done in a whole range of H to B pencils, two mechanical, a .5mm and .7mm, and a kneadable eraser. 

This is probably about 6 hours or work so it is slow, at least for me, and I really am just getting the base down and still have a lot of shading to do.  When I think I am developing a rhythm it's time to stop and then it takes a bit when I start again to get back into it.  But, hope once completed I'll be closer to doing the next animal fur faster and get a better result.

Comments

renate said…
Wow Nelvia! I'm sitting here with my mouth open. Please take your time for this one! It's so beautiful. The fur round his eye and on his ear is so very well done. You also captured the look in his (or her?) eye so good! Maybe animals are going to be your specialty? The elephant was also a beauty! I can't wait to see it completed!
Alexander said…
This is really really good. (being a bit envious now :) ).

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo