Car Grille Scratch - Sunday Update

 

Isn't it interesting how on a cloudy day a couple of hours working on a picture can set your mood.  I am beginning to like this better and feel more kindly toward it now that I am moving away from just messing with the grille.  I may have to update the name and call it as the photogapher, Paul Jones, did "Lights".  Originally seeing the image I first noticed the grill, but now working on the image I am enjoying tryuing to get the feel of the lights - got one more to go.  I have to tell you it is a rush to see the image coming out of this black board - always fun to see an image appear on paper too, but .... nothing quite like it - at least for me.  Maybe that is what is so addictive about scratchboard.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you had a great weekend. 

Comments

hmuxo said…
It's coming along SO beautifully, Nelvia!!! Wonderful work!!!!
Nancy Goldman said…
It's looking wonderful!
Unknown said…
Hi,dear Nelvia. While Google thinks ... Danilo and Rita are working to study a new possibility for restore photos in the posts with a method not too hard.

I greatly admire your work as realist artist, even using different methods .
Unfortunately, not having the practice of these mediums, I can only admire and I can not help in any way ... when you will work with watercolor maybe I can be a bit helpful!
Have nice week ... summer is here at least. My bones love this warming time ,so much!
Nelvia said…
Just trying to now do a shape at a time
Nelvia said…
Hi Nancy, missing the color a bit but like the drama
Nelvia said…
Well after this I know you will get something positive, but how scary it has been, and why your site? I might have to do something in watercolor again and I always have lots off questions.
Glad it has gotten nice there, hot and humid here.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo