Mike LSU Tiger WIP

Here is a tiger that I am working on and I am stumped right now on how I want to finish the background.   The reference photo shows him sitting in grass and leaves and I had that at the beginning, you can see indications of it, but then pulled it off as I thought it was too busy.  I just can't think of how to finish it with a bit of pizzaz typing together the two images. So I am looking for suggestions:

I think:
1)  I could bring the stadium down to him him closer on the backend  
2)  I could bring back the leaves on the right and have them hit him on the top of the head and side, paws, and that would imbed him to the background. 
3)  I have based in color on the top of his head and would need to finish markings if I don't put the leaves back in.

Hmmmm, need help folks!!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week.

Comments

hmuxo said…
This tiger is coming along beautifully....I think the sign is where it should be and once you finish the tiger you can decide where to put the greens....
Jane said…
Oh gosh , I am so bad with backgrounds, always in pain myself , but I think I would put him on a sandy colored background with a shadow cast of himself . No green leaves as I think you are right it makes it too busy.
Ik vind het ook het moeilijkst dan heb je een mooi onderwerp en kan je het verprutsen door de achtergrond ik zou het heel rustig houden dat de tijger tot zijn recht komt veel succes lieve groetjes Danielle

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo