Autum Leaf

Originally I wasn't going to post this, but have had such a good reaction, thought I would do,so.  This is another attempt at figuring out how to use copper leaf.  I like the color,of the copper almost better than the gold, but remember the gold I Have is a liquid gold paint and really doesn't have the same refractions.  Walked In our neighborhood and the leaves are just starting to,change, so magnificent knew I had to try to get it on paper
 Thanks for stopping by and take a look.

Comments

Jane said…
Magnificent is the right term,just a leave, but what a beautiful one !
A wonderful leaf! I bet this looks spectacular with the copper leaf although it I am sure the photo doesn't do it justice.
sidmar said…
Beautiful , I love the texture, lovely colors in the leaf and I love that poppy :)
hmuxo said…
What a wonderful change, Nelvia. I love it!
Nelvia said…
I used an idea from a photo, but real leaves for inspiration and it does make a difference to,paint from life.
Nelvia said…
I have to admit I am having an issue in photographing the metal leaf, if I get it right then other colors are off. Don't think my camera can handle it
Nelvia said…
Hi ther, I take it as a high compliment that yiu like my poppy, S you do,the best flowers. You know I wish I could get your colors and freshness, I will continue to be inspired by yiu and strive to reach your level.
Nelvia said…
Hi Hilda, feel so fortunate that I am getting to do this experiment and focus on something I love. Waits a long time to get here. Glad you are enjoying as. Icy as I enjoy your work.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo