Swiss Miss

                                                                      Swiss Miss
                                                                          9"x12"
                                                                      Watercolor
Here is the second in the series of Domestic Divas.  While I didn't think I would do them in watercolor, she came out in a more traditional watercolor form than Blue MOOn.  I also toyed with using the complementary colors.  At first she was kind of a shy, shrinking violet, then I jazzed her up using more darks and hope she translates and that her blue eyes stand out.

This Swiss Miss is very patriotic and really enjoys her sports.  She is from the area around Emmental Switzerland.  She is medium bodied, pretty agile, but while she could, she doesn't melt easily into the background.  Her coat has a very lacy appearance and she sports a unique mane braid.  Her BFF is Arnold, a pig, they pair very well together, guess it's that ham and cheese thing.

Please, if you have any more traits for the girls, let me know so I can add them to their bios.
Thanks much for stopping by and have a great beginning to the weekend.  TGIF!!

Comments

Jane said…
This is the sweetest cow I have ever seen, love her braid, and your humor :-))
Very sweet! I have heard that she hangs out with chickens sometimes - another good combination.
Nelvia said…
Makes me very happy that I,can take you all along on my journey. I was a bit thinking I was over the eve and Blue MOOn didn't get a lot of reaction but I thin the Do estimated Divas are gaining momentum. Than
Nix Jane for,your input and support.
Nelvia said…
Hi Val, will,have to add that to,her bio. Had a few moments of u certain
Y but when I darkened the darks she started to come together. Thanks Val

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait