Worried

                                                                         Worried
                                                                          9"x12"
                                                                          Pastel
Well not sure what is going on but am in one of those times when I drive Paul nuts because I have at least 7 pictures started.   I have good intentions for all of them but can't seem to stay focused on them. 

Did my review of goals for 2015, am setting new ones, and am trying something I thought was neat - coming up with 20 "personal" wishes.  Read a book about a groups of ladies who did that and well, they came thru - the power of writing things down.  They went so far as to actually create scrapbook pages.  But darn it is hard to come up with 20 things I want just for me, just haven't been programed that way.  So it is a tedious process, lots of adds, cross offs and added back again.  On well only have to figure out 16 more.

So was looking at a lot of the photos added to PMP and saw this little pug and well he spoke to me.   thought he looked so worried about how things were going that I just had to do him.  Heaven is back to dogs and pastels.  Haven't worked on the velour for a while and took a bit of getting used to, but it really does help with fur. 

Hope he gives you a smile for today and that you are being good as Santa isn't too far away now.  Thanks much for stopping by.

Comments

Merry Christmas Nelvia,
Your pug is adorable .. what a sad worried look.
hmuxo said…
I feel like this pug is going to pop right out! The velour paper is so perfect for animals. Just don't make a mistake ! Lol. Love this! Merry Christmas!
The pug is so cute and you did a great job on him. I too would be hard pressed to come up with 20 personal wishes, mostly because my life is pretty good already. Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great New Year.
Nancy Goldman said…
I love this little pug. I'm glad to see more of your dog portraits in pastel. They are wonderful. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo