Fairy WIP

Well I got to play a little bit more.  I am glad to still be above ground, but let me tell you, kids ignore this, it is tough getting old.  Got a few things done at the old house and boy am I tired and sore.  My mind and my physical stamina are definitely on two different pages.  This move thing has really wiped me out.  Not sure if I will ever recover from this day in and out grind.  We did however have an unexpected person come over to see the house, our neighbor, and he was pretty complementary, so maybe it doesn't look as bad as it feels to  me.  But, enough of that, and just glad I got to steal a few minutes in the art room.

Pretty much tried to work on the background while I am making decisions on how I am going to dress this fairy.  Also, don't ask me how, but I have managed to lose my cookie sheets that I use to put out my pan pastels.  Got to tell you that cookie sheets are pretty hard to lose since they aren't exactly tiny now are they?  I have no clue how I packed them or which closet I put them in.  Looking at the closets now I don't see anything they could be in!!  Guess I really should have put a sheet on the outside detailing what was inside shouldn't I have.  I know those of you organized folks are just shaking your heads.  I am hoping that all this stuff will eventually show up.

I do want the background to be pretty misty so will use the pans for that.   I also now have to decide how I and going to dress her.  Oh decisions, decisions, but so glad they are now art related!!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

Helen said…
Mmmmmm..... she's just ready to have her story written! I bet she has one! Where's she been? Where's she going? Why?
Ha d bit of a chuckle about the mind and stamina on different pages - I know exactly what you mean! It is nice to see that you got some 'me' time in and manages to do a bit of art. The background is looking good and I am sure you will come up with the perfect outfit. Take it easy and have a good day!
Joan Tavolott said…
Love how the background is coming along and her hair as well. Moving is such a trauma to your life. When I moved the last time I was looking for things forever...even with marking all the boxes. lol
Sheila said…
So fun to watch her come to life :) Hope you get some rest time in as well, recovery time. Yeah, it's the pits. LOL But so glad you are able to create again, and post for us to follow!
I don't label boxes, thinking I will remember, but you never do. LOL. But I have started taking photos of my storage tubs, so now all I have to do is look through a few photos. LOL
Happy, pain free day to you Nelvia :)
sanpiseth40 said…
Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
ดูหนังออนไลน์
Nelvia said…
I think you are right, not sure what it is but don't think it is dark. I think she is looking for something. What do you think?
Nelvia said…
Sort of sad isn't it, my to do list just keeps getting longer, but thankfully my memory is shorter, so I don't feel too bad about not doing it!!
Nelvia said…
You know I don't really like backgrounds all that much, but I thought this was a bit interesting, at least better than just plain or bokeh. I still can't believe how much junk we brought that will end up getting thrown away here. Sigh!!
Nelvia said…
I always am surprised how they take on a life of their own. We actually have five days in a row at new house before we have to go back to old one as we now have a plumbing issue after they took the washer out. But at least it is really nice to have some semblance of normal. Like your photo idea, might have to do that as I have garage storage and it would make it easier to get to stuff. Thanks for the idea Sheila.
Nelvia said…
Thank you Piseth for stopping by and taking a look.
Helen said…
No, she isn't dark, but maybe she's fighting or seeking the dark. She's got a look of pretty serious determination on her face.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo