ACEOs for Swap

Hope = Unlimited Love
Hope = The Key to Dreams
Decided to participate in my first ATC swap.  Going to try this group for the next 3 months as I feel it is a very safe environment.  Don't know about you, but I am reluctant to go to things online that I don't know anything about.  Especially if it involves financial dealings.

This Month this particular group is raising money for St. Jude's hospital.  I think that is a very worthwhile cause so am happy to participate.  As you can probably determine Hope is the theme.  Again, doing themes isn't one of my strong points.  I am always so blown away by what, the number of ideas and the execution that people can come up with to do a theme.  They also have a FACEBOOK page and already their ideas are unbelievable.

I believe that there are not only folks from the US in this group, but a fair number of international participants as well.  It will be kind of exciting to see what I end up with and it will begin my collection of ATCs, well from others than just mine.  

DO YOU WANT TO SWAP:  
I would love to trade with you, as many of you are such great friends and having a piece of your work just would bring you closer to me.  

Only requirement, on any type of paper, card stock, cereal box, etc. with a size of 2.5"x3.5".

If you are interested in trading an ATC, very light, and regular envelope size would make it not too expensive if you are international, let me know at artaccentsbynelvia@gmail.com.    We can exchange addresses there and figure it out.

Thanks much for stopping by.


Comments

These are super little paintings Nelvia. I am with your about themes as I never seem to get an idea that works. I will email you to get in on the trade - I assume that these are separate from the Hope exchange and that no theme is required - lol
Sheila said…
I'm in :) I usually don't do well with themes either. LOL. These are wonderful Nelvia. :)
Nancy Goldman said…
I haven't done an ACEO for a long time, but I think they are such a good way to share art.
Joan Tavolott said…
Love the atcs. Will arrange a swap with you when I get back. We have about 6 days left. Heading to Perth tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo