Well here is Buddy as he is getting pretty finished.  I think I am going to continue to darken him in spots but will let Terri take a look as she has seen him live time and see if this time we got him.  Renate I see that the right eye still appears to be looking in at his nose so will have to address that.  will do some finishing work on him and hopefully post a finalized version tomorrow.
Meanwhile I have some nice practice exercises that I want to work on and since we may get rain might get to sit on the porch a bit, it will give me a bit of a break and then I'll try to get another dog on paper, maybe try something in pastel this time.
Hope everyone has a great painting week last week and enjoying the weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Rita Vaselli said…
It is shortly to end! A work that is coming out very vivid, well done!
I hope you finish early, Nelvia! When a work goes on much, I speak for myself, I get a sense of fatigue.
When it is finished I feel light to start over with another! Maybe you feel these feelings??
I work on the terrace, you're under the porch ... and the rain that the weather forecast had promised me not fall down! Have nice Sunday!
Nelvia said…
Hi Rita, yes know the same feeling, just lose the passion, was hard to redo him so hope he is right this time. How nice that you too work on the fresh air -still waiting for our promised rain too. Enjoy
renate said…
Hello Nelvia:) Buddy turned out beautiful! You know he has the same beautiful brown eyes as I have? :) I love the fur and his mouth and nose. It's just a wonderful cute dog. Great job done!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo