Renate was kind enough to give this and I think it is pretty special to be thought of by her.  I am not sure I am doing correctly but believe I need to answer some questions and. Then pass on to some other people who are special as well and hope that you go visit their sites.
1.  Can you find moments of serenity every day?
Yes, usually when I am painting or thinking art and painting I go somewhere else and come back quite refreshed.
2.  What is on my nightstand
Pretty basic, a clock/radio, my iPod, lamp and pad for writing something I want to remember when I think of it in the night
3.  Do you sing in the shower
Mercifully no, I do sing along with the music when I run (only in my head though) but maybe dear Renate if I too had a parrot that would change
4.  Have you ever dressed up?
We have Halloween and at work over the years I have dressed but being pretty traditional I went as an artist complete with my French beret and palette and brushes
5.  What makes me smile?
My husband, children, animals and nature, standing on the mountain overlook, just the blessing of being alive can make me smile

Now to the important business of passing this to some very special people

1.  First I would like this to go to Lela Stankovic who is an accomplished artist.  Lela also runs the PaintandDrawTogether monthly challenge which gives us all incentive to produce something we wouldn't have tried.  She is always supportive and has created an environment and great group of regulars who encourage each other.  Check out her site and the beautiful work she does and most importantly thank you for providing the place that got me back on track and producing and finding some terrific friends.
2.  Next I would like to send this to Caroline Kelly who has a couple of sites.  She does the most beautiful paintings of wildlife on natural surfaces and also "plays in the mud" with her pottery  Again creating beautiful pieces that incorporate wildlife into pieces not usually seen.  Always awesome Caroline.
3.  Next goes to Sidmar who has the most flawless command of pure color.  She is always working on growing and pushing herself, so much fun to see.
4.  Ok I am cheating here, but want to send this back to two special people, Renate and Rita who are not only strong artists but very special ladies who have inspired us all and who make our world more special because they light it up.

Hope you all have a great weekend

Comments

sidmar said…
Congratulations Nelvia your work deserves the award. Thankyou so much for passing it on to my blog :)
my email is
sidmar.khilji@gmail.com
renate said…
Oooooooooooh Nelvia you are so sweet. I'm blushing! You made such a good choise to pass it on to the people you named! I love to read the answers on your personality questions.
You deserved the award so much. You are such a great drawer and painter and always full of criticism on your own work. And most of all you are such a kind person and very good friend of mine.
Rita Vaselli said…
Dear Nelvia, thanks for your kind words! From the time of great heat,on the porch and terrace, our friendly conversations have become a pleasant habit!
Have nice sunday!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo