Well Paulie is yelling at me to shut down and come on down for the evening.  Two posts today, sorry for the doubles, but wanted to mark this spot as I really made some good progress this afternoon and am getting the feeling that yes, she will be done one of these days.  Still have a lot of finishing work to do but at least I will have most of the base color in and the back ground.  I will have some finishing work on dead grasses in the front.  Liking her legs, still think I am going to have to darken her somewhat more than the reference photo just to be sure you can see the musculature and shadow definitions.
Going to collect my glass of wine now and watch some college basketball and maybe if I am lucky get to see some of the skating nationals.
Thanks for stopping by and taking and look and hopefully more tomorrow.

Comments

Rita Vaselli said…
Hello, Nelvia I love your work ... I'm almost speechless, cough ... even now as I write ... But this week, I made full of happiness!
Wow wat gaat hij goed het word prachtig lieve groetjes Danielle
renate said…
She is so nice Nelvia:) Don't you worry; we can see all the musculature and shadow definitions!! :) Just enjoy your so well deserved glass of wine and say hello to Paul for me:)

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo