Here is another pen ink study that I had mostly completed, but guess I got tired as I didn't get it all the way completed.  We are having absolutely spectacular weather so it is tough to get into the art room.  Good thing the pen and ink is portable and can easily happen on my lap.  Got another nice pencil drawing book at the library so hoping to get some good tips and ideas out of it as well and already have tried some exercises on my ACEOs, so will post them as a group later.  This pencil book focuses kind of on nature and landscapes which would be good and carry over into my pastel work too, I am sure.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have or had a great weekend.

Comments

Rita Vaselli said…
A design very challenging! It takes patience to finish works like this ... but it is better to enjoy the beautiful weather! I'm studying winter landscapes, here is a cold more intense than normal, to be October, so it is the perfect time to paint in the studio and be happy .... good start to the week, hugs, Rita.
Very beautiful Nelvia,you must have a lot of patience.
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!!
Very nice Nelvia hugs Danielle
Nelvia said…
Ok am back on line, changed settings to get rid of unwanted sites and shut myself down so sorry for delay. Not sure about the patience part but enjoy the design. Weather getting cooler here now too, look forward to seeing all the whites of winter coming from you soon
Nelvia said…
Hey C, good to hear from you as we think of you often when we see quadding
Nelvia said…
Hi Danielle, good sign to see you commenting, hope you are feeling much better with each day
Nelvia said…
As always you are too kind, but sure makes me smile, more to come.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo