Well my hubby has been replaced with a new love, the Puffin above. I love to read Smithsonian magazines and I have lots of copies I have never gotten through, so am doing so now.  The little Puffins' reintroduction into Maine barrier islands caught my eye and they are soooo cute.  So here is the first of what I think may be a couple Puffin ACEOs. 
Ok, so now I am getting fancy, trying to make an ACEO collage of what I've done so far.  The Puffin is a combination of marker and color pencil, and the bottom, pebbles, is mostly color pencil with marker as the dark in between the rocks.  Just love doing these as you can get such a lot of practice in such a short space of time.  Know many of you do lovely works and hoping that as the assortment grows we can do what these were originally designed for, and that is trade. Would be lovely to get these miniature works from so many of you who do such outstanding artwork.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait