Well if you have been reading my thoughts this week you know I am cleaning my studio and trying to find things I haven't finished (like I have to look hard) and slowly get them completed.  I am pretty capivated with pointalism and enjoy doing it, however it takes time and is a slower process.  This is a study I had started and just had a little left to complete, so did so and revisited trying to learn the tonality to get likeness.  Debating whether or not to add anything more to the clothing or just leave it as I really don't want to detract from the face.   Black and white is hard though, so I have another piece where I did colored ink to see if it was still so stark that I will post later this week which is a totally different effect, but not sure it is softer. 

Comments

Alexander said…
Bowing my head in deep respect
Rita Vaselli said…
How many projects, each one more interesting than the other, dear Nelvia!
Have a nice week, full of artistic development.
I am waiting to see the news of your works of art! Big Hugs,Rita.
Nelvia said…
Thanks that is such a nice thing to say. You keep me on my toes you know :)
Nelvia said…
Hi Rita, it is kind of fun pulling out old stuff, most of the work is done so just a matter of finishing it off, the hard stuff is still in the pile.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo