Grey Wolf

                                                                       
 Gray Wolf
     8"x10"
    Acrylic

 Well here is the final version of my gray wolf in acrylic, also included the first time I painted this in oil - which do you prefer?  I am still trying to figure out how to do the fur technique.  In this case this wolf is very salt and peppered black and white and I also wanted to get a feet for more individual hair but also create greater depth.  I am hoping that you see some improvement between the two.  Think I did these about 3 months apart.
                      





                    *******   T E A S E R *******

Now on to the next thing .....  what do you think I am going to put on this background?
This is one of this week's experiments.  Made an acrylic background, paint, sprayed with water and put saran wrap over the top and let it dry.  Took a look at what it made (turned it around a few times hoping for inspiration) and let it tell me what I should paint on it.   What do you think??????    Will update you soon.
Thanks much for stopping by and have a great TGIF, tomorrow, yep it's here!!!
















Comments

hmuxo said…
I'm dizzy going back and forth since I like them both but the oils seem to be my favorite. Beautiful work Nelvia.
Nelvia said…
Appreciate your thoughts, I too think I like the oil better, not sure if it is the details or the coloring, but ....
Nelvia said…
Thanks much Val

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo