Chilli

                                                                           Chili
                                                                           11x14"
                                                                             Oil
Well today is another dreary rainy day and I think I am channeling something I want for dinner, and that's chili.  Yes I know this has to be the world's biggest chili pepper, but .... Thanks much to Viacheslav for the super reference, this photographer is truly an artist.  Just fooling around today and tomorrow got to get back to my project before it gets too cold.  Worst that can happen is I have to start again.
Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Meredith Adler said…
Love all the color, I see why you wanted to paint this one on a dreary day :) Viacheslav truly is a wonderful photographer, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait