My Hubby dubbed this the "junk room"
Did you ever wonder where it happens?  Well here it is, the unvarnished truth in all it's disarray glory.  this is the "wet side of my art room" and right now it is pretty much a mess.  I have several projects going at once so there are lots of things out and about.  I really never have enough horizontal space but have learned to use - see those yellow trays on the right bottom corner of the drawing board? - well they are Styrofoam and from sausages.  I use one of these to put the color pencils, pastels, graphite pencils, etc. that I use for each picture palette.  Makes it easy to find the color and also try to limit the number of colors I am introducing.

Tomorrow I will show you the "dry side" of the studio, but got to clean it up a bit so you can see what is actually underneath all of the books, paper, pencils, etc.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a great weekend.

Comments

Helen said…
I love seeing art work spaces! Thanks for sharing.
It certainly looks like you have everything you will need close at hand, Nelvia. I use meat trays as palettes when I am painting with acrylics -such a useful way to recycle!
Sheila said…
Love the peek, thanks for sharing!
Joan Tavolott said…
It is fun to see where other artists create! Thanks for letting us have a glimpse.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo