MesmerEYEized - update on work in Process

Well a couple more days worth of work on this guy.  I decided to respell mesmerized, hope I don't get any "F's on my spelling test.   Anyway, I pretty much have most of the block in done.  I still have more graphite an color to put on the right-hand size, but the way the light is that side is much lighter.  I spent quite a bit of time on the butterfly and the eye trying to get that put in.  Since working with the toilet paper and thin layers of graphite is pretty tedious, I think after I lower the shelves in the kitchen cabinets I will switch and work one of the other projects.

Let me tell you about the kitchen cabinets, you would think it would be quick and simple, but alas, that is not the case.   Got to drag out the ladder, which means you are up in the air and not on solid ground.   Then you have to be coordinated enough to lift, tilt, angle and lower the shelf, then once you pried out those stubborn pegs - without breaking them of course - you got to do the lift, tilt, angle and raise the shelf exercise.   Man, I am exhausted just telling you about it.   Wonder if I could put it off another day??

Anyway, thanks much for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

This piece is looking fabulous Nelvia. I like the addition of he colour and am looking forward to more progress. Good luck with the cupboards.
Sheila said…
OH I do not envy your workout Nelvia LOL ;o/ Enjoy seeing the changes on this, it is going to be amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo