Daily Sketchbook practice - HEADS UP ALERT


ALERT:  Please don't accept any email that comes from nelviamcgrath@att.net

I just got off with AT&T and alerted them that this old email address has been highjacked and whoever is sending out emails to my contact list.  If it looks odd, and a couple of folks have said they do look odd - do not open it.  

Here is today's practice piece.  I had found this site, daily sketch, http://reference.sketchdaily.net/en, and discovered while getting the address for someone that besides figures they have portraits, hands, feet, animals, structures and vegetation photos.  All of these are royalty free and an be done as timed poses if you wish.  I haven't even totally begun to explore it.  

I felt like drawing practice today - yes, it is gray and raining, the start of another 7 days with no break down here.  I found this girl on the site I mentioned above and decided to add some color to the charcoal drawing.  

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

carol edan said…
You caught the smile!
A super sketch Nelvia - you really captured the expression. Too bad about the email address. There are so many pitfalls with the computer age it makes one wonder if the good outweighs the bad - lol. Thank you for the lovely Christmas card and best wishes for a great 2019.
Joan Tavolott said…
You seem to have captured her personality perfectly. The head tilt and the smile really bring out her character. Email hacking and FB hacking seem to be the big thing. I had my email hacked and they were sending requests to friends for money. I ended up opening up a new email and making a fresh start that way. It is such a pain, especially when the hackers seem to be several steps ahead of us.
Sheila said…
Sweet and lovely Nelvia :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo