Rainbow acrylic portrait woman

Rainbow
Well, "they" say that if you put your mind to it nothing is beyond your doing.  But got to say that this is pushing my limits pretty much.   This is from an inspiration tutorial from The Art Sherpa and he inspiration of Guy Tang, an avant guard hair designer.  Back to me, cause you know it's always about me - anyway, my ind just doesn't work along these lines I guess.  Been way too many years as a traditional person and not sure I could change now.  Of course, this could be my next hair color/do and perhaps my world would change quite a bit.  Bet this is more fun than being blonde!!

Thanks much for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

Sheila said…
Chaos in the background, wild in her hair, calm within her. This is very Soul Art, Laura Hollick would love it ;) I love it too Nelvia :)
It is a very "today" type of painting and offers a variety of feelings as Sheila wrote. Outside your comfort zone or not I think you did a great job. Well done Nelvia!
Joan Tavolott said…
Well the hair colors would turn heads. lol I like the combination of the wild hair colors and the wild textures of the background.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo