Title:  Orion
Size 11"x14"
Media:  Graphite

Been a rough week as I have been battling some bug - so didn't get a whole lot accomplished.  But this weekend went to an art show and got pumped back up.  So many people are so creative and are doing such nice work and more than willing to share what they are doing.  So got kind of charged up and thought I'd get Orion finished up today.
Down the road I do think I am going to try getting him done in color but first I am going to try to get started on this month's PADT challenge.  Give me a respite from all this fur - but I have selected the next picture I think I am going to try so will see how it goes and I have to have something to do when I am watching the tv with one eye!

Comments

renate said…
Oh Nelvia; again a great dogportrait! What a great expression on his face and the white fur under his mouth is so real! And the ears and the eyes, well the whole dog is beautiful! You are really talented!
Looks awesome..
it is very hard to leave a comment here...
sidmar said…
Lovely drawing again Nelvia, glad you are inspired :)
Hi Nelvia,
I tryed your e-mail address..it won't go thru...just send me an e-mail...posted on my profile and I will get back to you.
Thanks
Caroline

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo