Well here is my progress for today on this fierce boy.  Think when I get done I'll put it in the garden and maybe get rid of my rabbits!! 
Anyway he is coming along, but have more work to do on the upper beak.  Always see things I don't like, and am going to have to pull more feathers down closer to above the eye portion and think that will make him look even fiercer like he is going into the dive and coming for you.  Feels good to be doing another picture and as you can see I am procrastinating and leaving the feather work for the end as I haven't gotten that figured out yet.
Gotten nice, finally, outside so Paul is yelling to go do some porch time. 
Am lucky as I have another couple of days to work on this and hope to get it pretty near completion and not have this one hang around forever like I usually do.  Any comments/critiques are always welcome.
Thanks for stopping by and hope your painting is going well.

Comments

Rita Vaselli said…
Dear Nelvia this bird of prey is very convincing!
It will be a magnificent work!
The zentangles have held up well the training of your hand!
I wish you peaceful days for a happy Easter!
Warm hugs,Rita
Wow het ziet er prachtig uit al gaat heel goed Nelvia lieve groetjes Danielle

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo