While it may not look like a lot of progress here is today's work.  Trying to figure out how to do the darned feathers.   White on white is a challenge and also the delicate feather work on the beak area has given me fits.  Made a lot of small adjustments too to try to get the right look and am sure that I will need to do a lot more as I go along.  More tomorrow I think, but was optimistic to think I would get this completed by tomorrow.  No way.
Hey my boys are in the final 8 tomorrow, DUKE, and we are darn lucky to get there, but what the heck, we are, so it will be a short workday tomorrow and then alas on Monday, back to work.  Boooo.
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think, good or bad, suggestions and critique is always appreciated.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL.

Comments

Alexander said…
As always, you have a magic hand with animals. the eyes again really a great piece of work. Cant wait to see the end. All the best.
Nelvia said…
Hey there, thanks for the nice comments. Am having issues now with the feathers. See you have something posted, will check it out later. Best back at ya, my friend. Hope you are having a nice Easter Sunday.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo