Bullie

Ok trying again, me and technology haven't gotten along too great lately.  So this is how I made my flight go fast, saw this face in the flight magazine and just has to do him.  He is primarily .5mm mechanical pencil on plain white paper.  Later went over his dark areas with 4B pencil.  Used the old finger to blend.  I haven't drawn much lately so was surprised how quickly he came together.

Also met the flight attendant who wants to start drawing, hoping I gave him enough information to start.  No such thing as talent, just posts of practice.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look

Comments

This is great , love all those wrinkles.
He is super Nelvia. I haven't drawn much either and have been surprised by how quickly things are coming back now that I am teaching my drawing class - always a bonus to keep ahead of the students - lol. As for the 'no such thing as talent' sometimes it takes both!
Sheila said…
Love his expression. I know exactly what he is feeling, thinking. Wonderful work and how terrific to inspire another to begin! Enjoy!
hmuxo said…
What a sweet dog...you did a beautiful drawing of him. The wrinkles alone would have confused me..lol. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!
Joan Tavolott said…
Glad you had something to do on the flight. He came out great...love the wrinkles.

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo