Christmas Cards Continued


Here is today's card effort.  Not sure that all of these are going to make the cut, (edit:  one already bit the dust) but it has been interesting to give it a try.  I think I am going to give the word tree (this is neat, but I really botched it so it is dead) another shot, but this time I am just going to pick one color and do it.   I tried it in silver, as I can't find the gold alcohol marker, but it really didn't stand out enough.  So maybe will try it in red and not put in anything to make it look like a tree, just use the words.  I have enough other cards that I can throw that and the poinsettia away if I wake up in the morning and don't like how it came together.

I forgot to tell you that I don't send that many cards and I really haven't done handmade but about 4 or 5 times.  My mind says yes, but I procrastinate and it ends up being bought cards.  One year though I tried to use a program easy on to draw a card design and then reproduced it, but I really don't have the patience for that.

Hilda, my hubby got a big laugh on your note - it is a joke in our family about the fact I have the patience span of a nat!!  But I have it in writing now so I can hang it over his head!!!

Thanks much for taking a look and stopping by.

Comments

I think you are doing a great job with these Nelvia and I am sure any recipient of one of you cards will be thrilled.
Sheila said…
Keep going. I think they look great. Maybe just one or two more details will finish them off. Just a thought. I always stop too soon when I think it has failed. ;)
Joan Tavolott said…
I really like the zig-saggy tree. People must love getting original cards!

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Pink

Nicolae's GF Laughing Giraffe mixed media portrait

Day 10 30 Day Challenge Molten Gold pastel landscape