Christmas Cards

Well it looks like whatever was going on with all those whacko views from Denmark has finally gotten itself straightened out.   Even with going dark I went to Google to see if they could figure out and block it, and maybe that is what happened

Since today is kind of dreary and gray, we are going to get rain and a really cold snap, I decided to finally attack my Christmas cards.  Don't want to say I am slow or anything, but I started thinking back in October it might be nice to make cards again this year.  Usually  no one says anything, but the next year when they don't get them I hear they really enjoy whatever the theme is for the year.

Since I have done, Santas reindeer, angels, poinsettias and am feeling kind of lazy - part of my not really inspired feelings, I decided to look out on YouTube.   I love all the people out there who share and get a kick out of the fact they like to create videos.   Anyway, I am making some of the designs that they have come up with.

I put some glitter on the Christmas tree and so far that is Paul's favorite, so I have orders to make a few more of them.

Thanks much for stopping and taking a look.

Comments

Helen said…
Wow... you hand paint all your Christmas cards? Wow! They are all little pieces of artwork! Lucky friends and family who receive them.
Joan Tavolott said…
These are nice. I make cards but I do a design and then have them printed. I send out a lot of cards, so I can't make them individually. Hope they brightened up the day for you.
These are super Nelvia. I occasionally make cards but just for family and a few cards. This year I decided to buy some made by the local embroidery guild - gotta switch it up sometimes lol. Have a great week and happy creating (maybe the spark will come back)
hmuxo said…
You have the patience of an Angel, Nelvia! Every year I say I’m going to do home made cards and every year I buy them!! Lol your cards are beautiful!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo