The Snarl lion pastel portrait

                                                                  The Snarl
                                                                   16"x12"
                                                                     Pastel
Well am still having motivation issues.  So while I am at loose ends just thought I'd have little fun with they portrait.  I like the way he has his muzzle wrinkled up in a snarl.  And since I was feeling a bit unconventional, hence the colors in tis one.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

Helen said…
Great title for this one.
Joan Tavolott said…
I like the use of the unusual colors!!! I wouldn't want to be too near him.
Jane said…
Hear me roar !!! Wow Nelvia another gorgeous animal , love all the different colors ! Have a nice week.
Super work for someone who is having trouble getting motivated. I like the colour combo for this - it fits in with your recent work. Good job Nelvia!
Nancy Goldman said…
This is amazing Nelvia!!
Sheila said…
Love the colors :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo