Well here it is already the end of the weekend so posting what I got done yesterday and today, I just feel like I'm getting started and got the groove going. 
 Here is an update on Ziva and I think I am missing the mischevous look that David sees, will check on his reaction tomorrow. Ziva appears more sweet here than a little terror, which hearing the stories I know she is.  Using a more watercolor approach to this picture and like it with the pencils as for me it gives more control and the darker darks.  Looking at it on the screen here helps my objectivity, so I think I'll have to tone down the accents, still trying to find the right color and I knew that was going to be a challenge.
I am working on the parrot, will keep dotting away there all next week to see if I can make some good progress for you to review Renate against the real thing.
Hope you all have a great painting week and makes lots of progress.

Comments

renate said…
Hello Nelvia:) How fast you're going! I'm speecheless seeing this little dog! I can't believe that this lovely little cute pet became a terror and I don't believe it:) I don't know what you are missing in his look. He's heartbreaking!!! You did such a great job on the eyes. Those eyes are already telling something. The fur is outstanding. My deepest respect! I'm sure the owner of Ziva (beautiful name!) will love it. Trust me on that! Have a nice week:)

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo