Wishing you all on this Christmas Eve the best time you can spend with friends and family.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Comments

Alexander said…
Dear Nelvia,
I wish you and your family a wonderful christmas time and a happy new year. and another year of steady hands and sharp eyes to produce more of those wonderful paintings.
Alexander
renate said…
Hello big friend:) I'm so happy to be back here again! A few nervous hours:) ACCES DENIED!!!
I wish you and Paul a merry Christmas and all the best for 2013. Thank for all your lovely comments on my blog for over the last year! Big kisses and a big hug for both of you:)xxx
Rita Vaselli said…
Ciao,cara Nelvia e caro Paul! Buone feste di Natale!
Saluti affettuosi dall'Italia,Rita.

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Pink

Day 10 30 Day Challenge Molten Gold pastel landscape

Rumba acrylic portrait of dancers