Plein Aire Cloud


Well a relaxing and reatful few days away it is not.  Both of us got a stomach bug, nasty little devil that has hung on now for 5ish days now.  Puts a whole new meaning to "squeaky clean"  Since Paulie is a day or two behind me guess I will play while he sleeps.  
Still working on the clouds over the mountains.  I am finding working plein aire another challenge with its own set of rules.  Boy it tweaks the memory because it changes so darn fast.  Guess I am glad you don't know what I started with.   I haven't figured out yet how to work fast enough to try a fuller scene.  I am using a view finder to just find a small square so I don't get so overwhelmed.

Comments

Rita Vaselli said…
Life is always amazing!
Beautiful things, and less beautiful, constantly intertwine.
We always armed with colors and good will, we face everything.
I try to convey my emotions in my marks, as last search of personal achievements.
Very nice painting in plein air, even this way to grasp inner moods.
Hope you are feeling better - it sucks when we get sick on holiday. I applaud you trying plein aire painting - especially clouds - talk about changing quickly. I would rather take a photo and work in the comfort of my studio. I will have to try the view finder idea at the next Art Club paint out and hopefully it will make choosing a subject easier - have a great day!.
Alexander said…
all the best :) but this is a new interesting way of painting. another chapter after your brilliant animal paintings

Popular posts from this blog

Bold woman's portrait

Her Highness mixed media woman portrait

In The Garden acrylic painting Redo